Answered By: Sonya Adams Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 18
Answered By: Sonya Adams
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 18
Ebooks can be found via iDiscover:
- Go to iDiscover
- Enter some search terms (e.g. the author’s surname, or some keywords from the title), and you will get a list of results matching your search.
- Use the 'Articles and online resources' option
- On the right-hand side, further refine under 'Availability' using 'Full Text Online'
- Further refine under 'Resource Type', 'Books'
- For some ebooks, particularly if you are off campus, you will be redirected to the Raven login page before you can access the ebook.