Answered By: FAQ Team
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2022     Views: 127

To see what services are now available to you please go here

The list below contains contact points for particular types of enquiry which might be helpful. 

For enquiries relating to RAVEN access issues (Visiting academics and students,retired academic Staff and Students that have discontinued or are listed as completed on the Student Register):

For enquiries relating to e-journals & e-resources:

For enquiries relating to e-books:

For Open Access enquiries:

For research data management advice:

For other aspects of scholarly communication: