Answered By: Claire Sewell
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016     Views: 145

University Library

This means that the item has been received at the University Library but not yet processed. If you wish to see the item either speak to staff in the Reading Room or fill in the recommendation form here.

College and Faculty Libraries

If you wish to see material that is uncatalogued then please speak to your librarian.