Answered By: Claire Sewell
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016     Views: 670

If you are a new undergraduate or postgraduate student, you will have been pre-registered with the University Library and so don't need to do anything else. You will need to bring your University Card with you when you visit the library. Your card should be valid throughout your period of study although it may need reactivating if you switch courses

If you are not a new student, you can check if you are eligible to join the University Library and make an initial application. You will then need to visit the UL Reader Registrations Office in person to complete the application process. Further information on the documentation that you will need to bring is available here.