Answered By: Claire Sewell
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016     Views: 591

Copies of Tripos papers are available for reference access from the University Library. Papers from the last ten years are available in the West Room at R952.5 and older papers at L952.b.5 (the latter need to be ordered from the closed stacks).

Many colleges and department and faculty libraries also keep hard copies of exam papers so it is worth asking your librarian. Many Faculties/Departments are likely to have online access to exam papers via their student intranets – ask at the local library for help.