Answered By: Rebecca Gower
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2019     Views: 132

Many of the colleges have special collections, which include manuscripts and early printed books. If you want to consult an item in one of these special collections, you'll need to contact the library in question first; contact information can be found in the Libraries Directory. The procedure will vary from college to college, but you may need to take along proof of identity and a letter of introduction (e.g. from a Director of Studies) when you visit.