Answered By: Jenni Lecky-Thompson
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016     Views: 256

The following may use Cambridge University Library:

  • Academic staff, research students and taught postgraduate students from other universities can apply to use the Library for reference.
  • Undergraduate students from other UK universities can apply to use the Library for reference outside University of Cambridge full terms.
  • Private and business researchers may apply to use the Library for reference if their research requires access to materials held at the University Library. Please note that researchers wishing to access the University Library must be aged 18 years or over.

A £10 administration charge for 6 months (or £20 for 12 months) applies to applicants from non-UK universities and the public. Temporary tickets valid for 1 week within any twelve-month period are free of charge.

Further information on the documentation that you need to bring is available here.